Browse through the Job Vacancies below and if you wish to submit an application click the ‘Apply‘ button/word (at the foot of the page) to apply online or send your CV and application to the following address;
FAO Adrian Smith, SBS, Unit V2 Winchester Avenue, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4GZ.
If there are no vacancies or ones suitable for your skill set or location, then we welcome “expressions of interest” to join the SBS team. Fill out the form as normal and we will confidentially hold your details on file for future opportunities or new branches we may be opening.
Internal Salesperson – job ref: 1110
Working from our Cardiff branch with the position predominantly telephone based quoting & processing orders for our customer base. Ideal candidates should preferably have, but not essential:
- Experience of the pipeline/plumbing industry and products
- Willing to learn new computer systems quickly
- Enthusiasm to achieve sales while working within the team to reach branch targets
Remuneration: Basic Salary (dependant on experience) + Performance Related Pay
Location: Cardiff (Full-Time)
Driver – job ref: 108
Due to business expansion SBS Leicester are seeking to recruit a full-time van driver for an immediate start. Primary responsibilities include delivery of internal goods to different locations along with collections and loading of vehicles. Aspects of warehouse work may also be needed during busy periods. This job role will require, good organisation skills and communication ability.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Basic reading skills with the ability to follow instruction.
- Transport industry experience.
- Experienced operation of extended vehicles.
Hours of work :
- Monday to Friday (40 hours) – 7am start
Location: Leicester but delivery to all areas of the UK
Remuneration: Basic Salary (dependant on experience) with optional yearly bonus
Click ‘Apply’ below to apply for a position or register your interest to your our team.