Smith Brothers will be sponsoring the highly anticipated H&V News awards taking place at Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane on 25th April 2019. The ceremony will celebrate the achievements of the HVAC market with a total of 23 awards to be handed out. SBS and MEP Hire Station are nominated for the award of “Collaboration of the Year.”
The partnership has been developed for the sole purpose to give our customers preferential hire rates and also a tooling solution for any projects we supply. The discounted rates work on the basis that with ‘group buying’ through SBS, individuals can achieve greater discounts than would usually be available to them.
Through MEP you can hire:
- Low level access equipment and accessories
- Alloy towers, podiums and ladders
- Handling equipment
- Chain Hoist
- Cable cutting and crimping
- Pipe cutting
- Roll grooving/rod cutter and hand tools
- Press tools
- Pipe vices, bending, freezing and pressure testing equipment
- Electrofusion and butt fusion machines
- Welding and fume extraction
- Site security
- Drills, breakers and angle grinders
- Heaters/pumps and site electrics
To gain your copy of the product guide, please may you either ask your SBS representative, pick one up from your local trade counter or access the PDF version via this link:
Along with being nominated, Smith Brothers have chosen to support four awards which will be handed out on the night, which are:
- HVAC project of the year (under £0.5m)
- Commercial HVAC product of the year – Air Conditioning
- Commercial HVAC product of the year – Heating Peripherals
- Commercial HVAC product of the year – Heating Standalone
Smith Brothers chose to get involved with these particular awards due to the marketplace they serve. The company is known for supporting a project from take-off, through to completion. The commercial products for the heating and air conditioning market are at the heart of our business.
The award ceremony will be celebrating its 25th year on the night, and will cover the whole supply chain including: consultants, installers, private building owners, service and maintenance companies, BIM (professionals), retrofit installers and safety & training providers.
At the event, there will be a 3-course meal, entertainment from a comedian and post-award activities. It is a great opportunity for the industry to come together and celebrate excellence including many organisations from sole traders to a large multinational business.
If you need any more information about the awards, all the news can be found via the link below: